Friday 13 April 2012

Friday the 13th....

So it's Friday the 13th...ooooohhh lol Hoping to watch some horror movies tonight with Michael :) It's absolutely gorgeous here today, which makes a change for Scotland! Lovely weather 2 days in a row? too good to be true!

Yesterday I made myself and Cam up a packed lunch, jumped in the car, drove to the esplanade, which is a mile long. Put Cam in her buggy as its a bit far for her to walk, so she just ate the whole way and we spoke about the birds and boats that we could see. So I walked the mile and just kept walking the whole way into the town centre then walked back again. Eating went quite well yesterday, which I'm please about.

Breakfast - A bagel with ham and light cheese. Herbal tea.
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Tuna with wholewheat pasta & mayo. 2 oranges.
Snack - Tiny wee drop of ice cream from Camryn
Tea - Chicken with oyster & spring onion sauce with rice.
Snack - crisps

Then went out a walk along the esplanade and back last night with my friend. Upping my water intake went not too bad yesterday, still not as much as I would like, but today is a new day. Not sure if I will go walking again today as my house work needs done lol oops.

Feeling pretty positive today and knowing I'm not 16 stone anymore is such a confidence boost! Even though I know I'm now 14 stone, I still can't believe it! Really need to go some clothes shopping as my clothes are wayyy to big for me now, even my bras :( I just got new bras in November! bye bye size 40E! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment